Who: DJ Rocks
What: Rock(ing) Halloween Party
When: 10/31/2015 @ 12pm
Where: Perfect Chaos
Why: Cause I want to rock with you all.
Hey, can I stream the Halloween Party? Big Grin
Unsure whatcha mean
(10-06-2015, 12:49 AM)Rocks the Squirrel Wrote: Unsure whatcha mean

He's asking for permission to video record the event for something such as live stream or youtube (or whatever service he likes using).

I'm just going to mention now though, if he does get permission to stream the event in that fashion, it'll have to be clearly announced to anyone visiting it that it is being recorded. All users visiting need to grant their permission or be well notified that by coming they are giving their permission.
I can say yes cause you would have to post something saying you are and can't record the audio since that would be against copyrights for any streaming service.
(10-06-2015, 07:43 PM)Rocks the Squirrel Wrote: I can say yes cause you would have to post something saying you are and can't record the audio since that would be against copyrights for any streaming service.

Just double checking... were you saying Yes he can, or No he can't? It sounds like you were saying he can't because of copyrights, but you used the word yes o_0
(10-06-2015, 07:48 PM)Geminai (Krysta) Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 07:43 PM)Rocks the Squirrel Wrote: I can say yes cause you would have to post something saying you are and can't record the audio since that would be against copyrights for any streaming service.

Just double checking... were you saying Yes he can, or No he can't? It sounds like you were saying he can't because of copyrights, but you used the word yes o_0

Basically he could, but he would have to disable audio recording since he would get copyright claims on the video and figure out a way to tell users that he is recording the event.

But who wants to see a recording without any sound...
(10-06-2015, 11:40 PM)Lilly Corthaine Wrote:

Basically he could, but he would have to disable audio recording since he would get copyright claims on the video and figure out a way to tell users that he is recording the event.

Also when I posted this vid on youtube of the interview, youtube didn't take it down or anything.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLSJcy6Bvk

and this was 3 months ago.
(10-12-2015, 02:51 AM)Prince the Badgerhog Wrote:

Also when I posted this vid on youtube of the interview, youtube didn't take it down or anything.

5 hours, not enough time to watch the entire video right now XD
If you have copyrighted music clearly audiable, then they can and will flag your video for copyrighted music. I had a few speed drawing videos that I had to remove music from because I was getting flagged for copyrighted content.
(10-12-2015, 02:22 PM)Lilly Corthaine Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:51 AM)Prince the Badgerhog Wrote:

5 hours, not enough time to watch the entire video right now XD
If you have copyrighted music clearly audiable, then they can and will flag your video for copyrighted music. I had a few speed drawing videos that I had to remove music from because I was getting flagged for copyrighted content.

Not even a flag on the vid as well. Sorry about the vid being almost 6 hours long but hey, at least it attracted more people to come to the grid. Smile Also Lilly, I made a pic for a sign to be made for everyone to see. I sent it to you on your skype a few hours ago. (Hopefully I can make it)