Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mod coming to the grid soon!
For those of you out there with a fascination for specific characters, I've got JUST the treat for you!
With the all clear from CassieMoon, our lovely base avatar maker, I'm glad to say that I will be releasing a custom avatar using one of the base avatars.

I hereby introduce you to Sally Acorn, Princess of the Acorn Kingdom!
[Image: Sally_Acorn_Fin.png]

This custom avatar is made with the wolf base pack and has a hybrid design of both old and new designs! Used the mesh nose sculpt map for a more defined nose.

Included in this custom avatar box is:
Sally Acorn's head
Sally Acorn's tail
Special texture for JT Erye's male trench coat (freebie)
Special texture for JT Erye's Rouge/Amy boots (comes in a character kit for 300Ⓞ)
Custom texture for JT Erye's mesh mobianAcup body (freebie)
Sally Acorn's Skin for the default avatar (not how you think! I didn't skin a ground squirrel!)
Prim made boots, left and right are both two pieces (horrible, but please bare with me)

Things to note:
I DID NOT MAKE THE MESH CLOTHING!
If you are looking for custom clothing for the mobian mesh avatar, you will have to contact the creator!~

This mod will be available soon at the hub mall! Heart
hop://grid.mobiusgrid.us:8002/Green Hill Zone/230/148/25
She looks amazing! I didn't get a good look at the mesh version last night. I REALLY like that one. Great work!
(06-19-2015, 05:51 PM)Geminai (Krysta) Wrote: She looks amazing! I didn't get a good look at the mesh version last night. I REALLY like that one. Great work!

Thank you Krysta! I am actually really happy with how she turned out~
I'm an avatar modder and prim builder, its what I do best~
Also, sorry about setting your tail a-lite!....
great job lilly that hard work definateley shows Big Grin

thank you so much for your passion to bring this to others

im sure they apprecitate it Smile