Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't login username or password is incorrect
i have mobius grid selected and am using the same user name and password that i use to login to the webpage but it says wrong username or password. not sure what to do at this point
(07-10-2016, 04:38 PM)geopbyte Wrote: i have mobius grid selected and am using the same user name and password that i use to login to the webpage but it says wrong username or password. not sure what to do at this point

What is your username you have choosen?
“Ever wanted a place to create, talk with other like minded individuals, and ultimately build multiple world’s that span multiple game-verses? Where there’s a will to dream, and the tools to make it happen? Where endless possibilities are just a gamers click away?”

-Mobius Team
I'm actually having the same issue currently, just joined and can't login to the viewer for some reason but site login works fine ;;
the username should be the same as it is here
(07-18-2016, 03:00 AM)Angelrain Wrote: I'm actually having the same issue currently, just joined and can't login to the viewer for some reason but site login works fine ;;

Sadly the system in game requires a last name. for me in the login box in the viewer I type in "Serra Royale" yes with a space. the viewer with deny a single name account. Angelrain try making an account named "Angel Rain". I will work on making it more clear being needed. We had an example before the website over haul but i will put it back out soon.
“Ever wanted a place to create, talk with other like minded individuals, and ultimately build multiple world’s that span multiple game-verses? Where there’s a will to dream, and the tools to make it happen? Where endless possibilities are just a gamers click away?”

-Mobius Team
(07-19-2016, 05:05 AM)Serra Royale Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 03:00 AM)Angelrain Wrote: I'm actually having the same issue currently, just joined and can't login to the viewer for some reason but site login works fine ;;

Sadly the system in game requires a last name. for me in the login box in the viewer I type in "Serra Royale" yes with a space. the viewer with deny a single name account. Angelrain try making an account named "Angel Rain". I will work on making it more clear being needed. We had an example before the website over haul but i will put it back out soon.

Oh! Alright, thank you!  Heart