Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Microphone usage and You! (as well as general cleanliness)
Hello all Mobians, Robians and Overlanders alike!

It has come to my attention over the last few days that a few grid members are unaware of our policies and rules behind voice chatting. To avoid headache and despair, we are asking that all users who have a microphone or headset, to have them properly adjusted so they do not give feed back and do not go into the red when chatting. We also ask that you do NOT, under any circumstances, stream music via your microphones and in all cases, please provide a link in local or IM if you are wanting to share your music with others. If you do not have a microphone, please have "Push to talk" enabled so you do not leave feedback.

Also as a side note, when you are done building, please be absolutely sure to pick up anything you are finished with, and do not leave any odds and ends out. If found, they will most likely be returned by a moderator after a certain amount of time.

Thank you for reading, and have a pleasant day~

-Moderator Lilly Corthaine
This topic has all of my yes. Thank you for sharing it. If you havent already i would post this as a fans/community group notice too. Not everyone is forum registered yet.
Where is the like button for this thread?!
Needs more dakka...
(06-30-2015, 01:15 PM)RazorTim Core Wrote: Where is the like button for this thread?!

Thread rating is at the top right above the original post! (the stars).

You can also rate the post to give the person "reputation". It seems to work on that system around here. Yay!
(06-30-2015, 05:02 PM)Geminai (Krysta) Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 01:15 PM)RazorTim Core Wrote: Where is the like button for this thread?!

Thread rating is at the top right above the original post! (the stars).

You can also rate the post to give the person "reputation". It seems to work on that system around here. Yay!

Oh, I was just joking, I didn't know we could do that. XD
Needs more dakka...
(06-29-2015, 05:31 PM)Geminai (Krysta) Wrote: This topic has all of my yes. Thank you for sharing it. If you havent already i would post this as a fans/community group notice too. Not everyone is forum registered yet.

This was posted to the fans group. Figured that would be the best place to post it since nearly 100% of users are in that group.
(06-30-2015, 07:05 PM)Lilly Corthaine Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 05:31 PM)Geminai (Krysta) Wrote: This topic has all of my yes. Thank you for sharing it. If you havent already i would post this as a fans/community group notice too. Not everyone is forum registered yet.

This was posted to the fans group. Figured that would be the best place to post it since nearly 100% of users are in that group.

Yeah I saw that when I logged in this morning. Excellent!