Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quartz Quadrant Update
Hello one and all!

We are currently looking into reactivating scripts on Quartz, but in order to do so, we will have to wipe all current scripts from the zone. If you have ANY important scripts that you want to save, you have 48 to 72 hours (1st July to 3-4th July) to save them. Once it is back up and running, please use only necessary scripts, such as doors. And there will be a backup of the zone as well.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Mod Lilly and Admin Raz
So I went around trying to delete all the scripts, but apparently remove all doesn't catch everything.. and I don't think there's an OpenSim command to remove all scripts, so for now we'll have to remain with scripts off, unfortunately.
Ouch. Thanks for communicating that.
(07-09-2015, 05:33 PM)Raz Wrote: So I went around trying to delete all the scripts, but apparently remove all doesn't catch everything.. and I don't think there's an OpenSim command to remove all scripts, so for now we'll have to remain with scripts off, unfortunately.

At that, we would have to search every single prim for scripts or have the users sift through their prims and remove them manually.
thers an command to remove all items owned by people including scripts

its there if tim will allow access
I don't believe they intend to send back all items. They can technically do that through the "About Region" menu selecting return all objects. Doing that though would empty all of the builds in the region. All they want to do is delete the scripts.
(07-13-2015, 05:01 PM)1 1 Wrote: thers an command to remove all items owned by people including scripts

its there if tim will allow access

Doing that would empty the region of all prims and mesh, which might upset some users. Going into god mode then manually checking all prims for scripts would be the only way that I could think of to remove all scripts.