Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club in a Hud
Yes you heard right, I made my own Club in a Hud. Where you can or can't use media on a prim, this hud will work for you as it also has an external link button to see the site in full. Also on the site, I there is a vote for system, request a song and a comment section. On hud, you also have a Facebook button to my DJ Rocks page. I will not put it out to grab but will hand out to those I know who are 18 + in age so when new users come in, they can't grab till verified.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

awsome rocks very ingenious
well, one of the advantages for this is not only can this be played in hud or on site, but also I can also make the hud for SL and it also can be played on iPhone and Andriod phones with chat features so its a universal player.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

awesome Big Grin i love to see move of this
“Ever wanted a place to create, talk with other like minded individuals, and ultimately build multiple world’s that span multiple game-verses? Where there’s a will to dream, and the tools to make it happen? Where endless possibilities are just a gamers click away?”

-Mobius Team
(08-06-2015, 11:53 PM)Serra Royale Wrote: awesome Big Grin i love to see move of this

Thank you Yodi. Speak you do well.