Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Resolved] Unable to connect into the grid.
Okay now this could be potentially just my side, but I can't seem to connect into the grid as of right now. I see there's people online, but at this rate I'm not even sure this is an accurate server status. I have put in my login info multiple times, but none have seemed to get past the loading stage. After twenty seconds it cuts back to the main login screen on Firestorm (BurningBlaze 4.7.2) with this error message window "Login failed. Server request failed: the request timed out."

Again like I said, this could be an issue on my end, but last night I could connect just fine, so that's why I felt I should create a report... Just encase. Please get back to me ASAP as I'm really worried if it is just on me.

Also, thank you for making an engrossing server and being a awesome community.  Big Grin
(08-12-2015, 02:16 PM)Log into Netslum as your starting point. Last I checked, it was only GHZ that was down.ZealousFoX Wrote: Okay now this could be potentially just my side, but I can't seem to connect into the grid as of right now. I see there's people online, but at this rate I'm not even sure this is an accurate server status. I have put in my login info multiple times, but none have seemed to get past the loading stage. After twenty seconds it cuts back to the main login screen on Firestorm (BurningBlaze 4.7.2) with this error message window "Login failed. Server request failed: the request timed out."

Again like I said, this could be an issue on my end, but last night I could connect just fine, so that's why I felt I should create a report... Just encase. Please get back to me ASAP as I'm really worried if it is just on me.

Also, thank you for making an engrossing server and being a awesome community.  Big Grin
Ok thank you for letting us know im on it right now
“Ever wanted a place to create, talk with other like minded individuals, and ultimately build multiple world’s that span multiple game-verses? Where there’s a will to dream, and the tools to make it happen? Where endless possibilities are just a gamers click away?”

-Mobius Team
GHZ Server has been restarted & will be up at about 8:35AM Grid time. please look at our main site to see the time on Mobius. locking this thread
“Ever wanted a place to create, talk with other like minded individuals, and ultimately build multiple world’s that span multiple game-verses? Where there’s a will to dream, and the tools to make it happen? Where endless possibilities are just a gamers click away?”

-Mobius Team