Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas wanted
Looking for some ideas to make in Blender. Just brainstorm your ideas for here and I will try to make what I can. Also, try to keep it to the Sonic world for now as I am closer to that game then most others. Also, if you want to collab on something, hit me up in world to talk about it.
(09-03-2015, 02:21 AM)DJ Rocks Wrote: Looking for some ideas to make in Blender. Just brainstorm your ideas for here and I will try to make what I can. Also, try to keep it to the Sonic world for now as I am closer to that game then most others. Also, if you want to collab on something, hit me up in world to talk about it.

I will give you a very long list of things to mesh out, don't tempt me XP
Needs more dakka...
Ok. Well let's see it. Not like I will do it all :p
(09-03-2015, 09:12 PM)DJ Rocks Wrote: Ok. Well let's see it. Not like I will do it all :p

*Pulls out a long scroll like list*
I require the following items, perferably the DAE files so that I can upload them both to the Grid and SL (I like to have my cake and eat it too).

Mesh dice utilizing a single texture I have made for them to wrap around.
  This includes a 3 sided, 4 sided, 6 sided, 8 sided, 10 sided, 12 sided, 20 sided.  Each dice must only be one Prim and a Land Impact of 1 or less.

Mesh melee weapons.
  This includes things such as a dagger, short sword, long sword, bastard sword, great sword, two bladed sword, falchion, scimitar, rapier, karki, warhammer, heavy pick, light pick, mace, club, morning star, and so on.

Mesh ranged weapons.
  This includes such things like a bow, short bow, long bow, composite bow, crossbow, heavy crossbow, hand crossbow, repeating heavy crossbow, repeating crossbow, repeating hand crossbow, rifles, machine guns, laser guns, and so on.

On top of all the weapons, I would also like 3 "stages" of each.  One being poor quality, normal quality and a final one of excellent quality.   For example, a poor quality revolver will look rusted and poorly maintained, a normal or simple revolver is what you'd expect if you bought a new one, and then a high quality revolver is a higher standard or class of what one would expect (maybe as a prize in a mini game or a reward for a high profile mission).
And then!  One unique (or legendary, or master crafted, or special version) of each or most.  (for the revolver example, maybe the legendary one has a scope on it with fine engravings on the side).

AAAAND, the weapons have to be able to shrink down to a small enough size to be used for miniatures not just on the Grid, but on SL too, and they're much smaller on SL.

If you're want to bite, let me know, I can give you the full list of weapons and the dice texture.
Needs more dakka...